Help Guide Our Program
Volunteers are critical to the success of our exchange program. Without our wonderful Club Counselors, Youth Exchange Officers (YEOs), Country Officers and administrative volunteers this program would not exist!
Interested in getting involved?
Complete the Volunteer Application today – you’ll need to fill out a form online, submit a background check, and plan on attending a few important trainings.
Information for Officers & Volunteers
Officer & Volunteer Resources
Helpful materials for officers.
- North Star Calendar 2018-2019
- Sample To-Do List for Club Committee Members
- Youth Exchange Counselor Role For Inbound & Outbounds
- Myth Busting!
- Finding Host Families
- Tips for a successful club experience: Recruiting Host Families
- East Coast Brochure 2018
- East Coast Trip Itinerary 2018
- Rotary International website
- Rotary District 5950 website
- Rotary District 5960 website
- NAYEN – North American Youth Exchange Network